Apart from describing the Saatva Luxury Mattress product’s features, we will provide useful information regarding its specifications. Hopefully, all this will help you decide whether it’s the right mattress for you.
No products found.
No products found.
No products found.
There is no doubt that the Saatva Luxury Mattress is a high-quality product that will suit some people very well. However, due to its specifications, it’s not recommended for everyone. To know whether it’s right for you, take into account the following.
The Saatva Luxury Mattress is best for:
- Back pain sufferers: Because of its ergonomic steel lumber support, the Saatva Luxury Mattress is firm enough to benefit people who suffer chronic back pain.
- Side sleepers: In order to get a restful night of sleep, side sleepers need to have a contoured support. At the same time, however, they need enough give not to produce pressure on the hip and shoulder. Due to its 13-gauge connected hourglass-shaped coil system, the Saatva Luxury Mattress checks both boxes.
- Fatigue sufferers: People who suffer from fibromyalgia and other conditions tend to experience fatigue. While some types of mattresses can worsen the problem, the Saatva Luxury Mattress can provide relief and help gradually improve the condition.
The Saatva Luxury Mattress is worst for:
- Overweight people: People who suffer from obesity tend to benefit the most from using hybrid mattresses that combine foam and springs, providing both contour adaptation and support. Unfortunately, the Saatva Luxury Mattress does not offer those features.
- Stomach sleepers: Because they are resting on such a sensitive part of their body, stomach sleepers tend to benefit the most from sleeping on a soft or medium-soft mattress.
- People in hot climates: The combination of organic cotton and super soft foam found in this mattress can generate a great deal of heat. As a result, people in hot climates may find the Saatva Luxury Mattress uncomfortable.
Other Important Details of Saatva Luxury Mattress
Before you decide whether the Saatva Luxury Mattress is for you, take into account these important details:
- Bounciness: Highly responsive, tightly packed and terse, the Saatva is very bouncy. This is particularly true in the case of its Plush Soft and Luxury Firm settings.
- Conforming: In its comfort layer, the Saatva Luxury Mattress features a coil-on-coil construction and memory foam, allowing it to conform more closely and relieve a greater amount of pressure.
- Motion isolation: Unfortunately, the Saatva Luxury Mattress does not offer much in the way of movement absorption.
- Temperature: It’s important to take into account that foam is one of the materials that sleep the hottest. Because it employs a large amount of memory foam in the comfort layer, the Saatva Luxury Mattress is not recommended for people who require temperature stability.
|Twin||38 x 75 inches / 96.4 x 190.5 centimeters.||11,5 inches / 29.2 centimeters. 14,5 inches / 36.8 centimeters.||110 pounds / 49.8 kilograms.|
|Twin Long||38 x 80 inches / 96.4 x 203.2 centimeters.||11,5 inches / 29.2 centimeters. 14,5 inches / 36.8 centimeters.||110 pounds / 49.8 kilograms.|
|Full||54 x 75 inches / 137 x 190.5 centimeters.||11,5 inches / 29.2 centimeters. 14,5 inches / 36.8 centimeters.||110 pounds / 49.8 kilograms.|
|Queen||60 x 80 inches / 152.4 x 203.2 centimeters.||11,5 inches / 29.2 centimeters. 14,5 inches / 36.8 centimeters.||120 pounds / 54.4 kilograms|
|King||76 x 80 inches / 193.2 x 203.2 centimeters.||11,5 inches / 29.2 centimeters. 14,5 inches / 36.8 centimeters.||120 pounds / 54.4 kilograms|
|Cal King||72 x 84 inches / 182.8 x 203.2 centimeters.||11,5 inches / 29.2 centimeters. 14,5 inches / 36.8 centimeters.||120 pounds / 54.4 kilograms|
- Determine your budget: A mattress is a big investment. However, it’s a fundamental part of your health and well-being. Taking this into account, determine how much you can spend on a new mattress.
- Research your options: Using this guide, determine the basic type, size and style of mattress you will be looking for.
- Read online reviews: Online reviews and comments are a good source of information that comes directly from people who have already tried the products.
- Find a trustworthy retailer: Look for a retailer that offers enough information and attention to your needs.
- Try it out: To try out your potential new mattress, first, take off your shoes. Then, lie down in different positions, emphasizing the positions you normally sleep in. Take your time as it can take as long as 15 minutes for your body to become relaxed enough to truly feel the support of a mattress.
Having gone over the features and benefits of the Saatva Luxury Mattress, it’s easy to understand why it’s such a popular product. There is no doubt that this mattress is capable of providing many people with a comfortable and healthy night of sleep. However, it’s only up to you to decide whether its features are right for you. Don’t forget to take into account your own body type, sleeping habits, and personal preferences. Have you tried this mattress before? If so, let us know about your experience!
Last update on 2021-05-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API